Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I hope I'm not! I'm too old for that!

Yesterday at work a woman asked me if I was pregnant.

Then she went on to tell me that she often asks inappropriate questions.

Then she told me that she has bad eyesight.

So, I'm going with that and that for why she asked me if I was pregnant.

*Sigh - people*

I brushed away her question and didn't let it bother me because she seemed a bit "off." She kept following me around the store talking to me while I was trying to work. What I really wanted to say to her was, "If you know you ask inappropriate questions, then why do you continue to ask them?"

Instead, at the end of my shift, I told my manager that I needed to go due to my "delicate condition." Sometimes it's better to laugh about something than to get angry over it.

2 comments:

lazy susie said...

Thanks for the big laugh today! Hope the morning sickness isn't too rough.

Kathi said...

Lazy Susie - Welcome back! Good to see you again! What have you been up to?

Later on in the day I thought about how far I could have taken that question...

No, I'm not pregnant but I'm looking for a sperm donor. Do you know a good one?