Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Yarn along

It's Christmas in July!

Alex's Tardis socks are finally done. 



He loves them and even though our weather has been in the 90's, that did not stop him from wearing them yesterday. Although, I did catch him sliding around on the floor. I may have to confiscate them until this coming Christmas!

I am more than happy to put away the size 0 needles and pull out the size 2. My next socks will be for me!

I am currently reading Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver. It took me a bit to get into, but now I am really enjoying it.

P.S. There will be no Christmas knitting this year!

Link up at Yarn Along!

2 comments:

Corrabelle said...

haha, Those are amazing!! My boys would love them!

The Knitting Kat said...

These are incredible!! You are one awesome mom!!